Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

::GOOD STRATEGY EXECUTION::

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
huhuhu...today i feel so rushing..everything require me to do something very quickly...but Alhamdulillah..Allah always beside me and He always help me. All praise to Him.
 Ok for this entry, I would like to share the new topic which I was learned previously which is BUILDING AN ORGANIZATION CAPABLE OF GOOD STRATEGY EXECUTION.

Before I proceed more further, I would like to share a quote I think very interesting to me which is





what I understand about this quote is if we have  a good strategies but we do not execute it, it is nothing. But the true thing is we should executed what we had already planning as well to achieve our target.

so back to the topic, this chapter is about how to build a good organization to execute their strategies. to know more precisely, i will try to sum up what i have learned from this topic as follow:







Therefore, strategy without execution is "nothing" but execution with strategy is "something".










No comments:

Post a Comment